Monday, July 23, 2012

Tubes - Is There A Difference?








I dunno.  I've used 4 at this time:  Smoker's Best, Gambler (both Red and Tube Cut), and Zig-Zag.  The first brand I tried was Smoker's Best and they seemed to be a bit tight of my machine but it also may have been due to my inexperience at the time.  However they were the least expensive option at the time. The Gambler's were $0.25 cheaper than the ZZ and come with a coupon good toward the purchase of a medium/large bag of tobacco.  The Gambler filter seems to be more dense than the Zig Zag filter.  Shrug.  Whatever.  I have no idea if tubes really make a difference - one brand is as good as another as far as I'm concerned.  I guess it depends on what you want your final product to look like and what you want to have written above the corkline.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 20 Sept., 2012

Smokers Palace 100s Red Premium Tubes are $3.25 after tax.  The filter is shorter than the three aforementioned brands and seems to be a bit more dense than the Gamblers.

No comments:

Post a Comment