Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Smoker's Pride Pipe Tobacco (Rich Taste)

I twisted some of this up last winter when I was down to change - at $1.00 a bag I thought I'd give it a go again for the hell of it.

Sorry, can't find a pic online of the individual package - only ones I'm seeing are of the bulk 12 package box.  Individual packages are red, weigh in at 0.65 oz./18.4 g. each.

Tobacco is long cut and very moist.  Had problems filling tube - lotsa resistance - then tube would be empty near filter and runneth over at opening.  Allowed contents to air dry for a couple of hours and tried again.  Bag yielded 16 100 mm cigarettes.  Taste wasn't all that bad, similar to the Bugler I've been known to twist up once in awhile, but a tad bit on the harsh side for my tastes.  At $10 for 6.5 oz. this isn't the most cost effective tobacco either.  Nevertheless, I'll probably revisit it again sometime during the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment